If you're looking to join an open book club, please fill out your information here!
Community Bible Experience is a different way to read the Bible: less like a reference book, more like a story; less like a Bible study, more like a book club! This wonderful resource consists of a few basic ingredients—a special copy of the New Testament -- called The Books of the Bible -- that reads more like a story than a reference book, a 40-day reading plan, and five simple discussion questions.
For a short, introductory video, scroll to the bottom of the page!
- The Books of the Bible is free for iBooks (ePub) or Kindle format. Instructions for getting the book onto your Kindle or Kindle software can be found here.. Physical copies are available for $5.
- An audio version is also available for free!
- Parents, you can visit this link to learn about the Kidsrock Bible Challenge. There's also a parent's guide to help you.
- A reader's guide with the reading schedule
- A leader's guide for book club hosts.
- A daily email with a link to a short video to prepare you for each day's reading. Sign up here and enter a start date of March 5th or view the videos directly from the youtube channel.
- March 19th - The Sunday afternoon pastor-led open book club kicks off at 1pm in the Mill lounge!