Beginning this Lent, let's journey together through the world's greatest story! Community Bible Experience is a different way to read the Bible: less like a reference book, more like a story; less like a Bible study, more like a book club! This wonderful resource consists of a few basic ingredients—a special copy of the New Testament -- called The Books of the Bible -- that reads more like a story than a reference book, a 40-day reading plan, and five simple discussion questions.
If you're looking to be part of a Bible book club, stay tuned for upcoming announcements. If you're interested in hosting a book club, please let us know here!
For a short, introductory video, scroll to the bottom of the page!
- The Books of the Bible is free for iBooks (ePub) or Kindle format. Kindle users will need to email the file to their Kindle's email address. Physical copies can be ordered for $5 on 2/5 and 2/12 after service.
- An audio version is also available for free!
- Parents, you can download all the free resources for your children here. There's also a parent's guide to help you.
- A reader's guide with the reading schedule
- A leader's guide for book club hosts.
- A daily email with a link to a short video to prepare you for each day's reading. Sign up here and enter a start date of March 5th so you'll start receiving the daily emails on Monday, March 6th.
- February 5th - Place orders the The Books of the Bible if you want a physical copy ($5/each).
- February 12th - Consider hosting a book club. Have a conversation with your small group about becoming a book club for March and April. Talk with and pray for your friends whom you might invite to join you.
- February 19th - Connect with an open book club at the info table after service. For those hosting a book club, there will be a short meeting following 2nd service to share guidelines for a successful book club experience and to answer any questions.
- February 26th - Pick up your physical copy of The Books of the Bible, if you ordered a physical copy.
We'll continue to help you connect with an open book club.
- March 5th - Community Bible Experience begins!